Laketown Technology’s Professional Workstation (and it’s a great “gamer” too!)
Laketown Technology’s purpose-built Professional Workstation is configured and designed to provide you with the computing power needed to run complex applications such as medical imaging or CAD functions, from within a small, “cube” form-factor case.
This “super quiet,” cool-running compact computer rates 7.4 and 7.6 respectively on Microsoft’s processor and graphics performance scales (highest possible is 7.9, lowest is 1.0) when configured with a second generation Intel Core i5 2400 processor, 8gb RAM and a PNY nVidia 560 GTX graphics card – it’s fast!
Contact us for more information!
- Apevia Q-Pack “view inside” case w/internal LED lighting
- Intel workstation motherboard
- Intel 2nd generation Core i5 quad core processor – can be optionally configured with Core i3, Core i7, and Xeon processors
- 4 GB to 32 GB RAM
- Dual Firewire ports / 6 USB ports
- Integrated high-definition audio
- Hard drive configurations from 320 GB single drives, to TB+ mirrored RAID configuration
- Blu-ray writer optical drive – can be optionally configured with DVD/CD writer optical drive(s).
- Display adapters beginning with nVidia-based GT450 – can be upgraded to multi-card SLI configurations and more powerful graphics chip sets
- 500 Watt power supply – can be upgraded as needed to support SLI and RAID configurations
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Microsoft Windows 7 (Home, Professional, or Ultimate)
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Home and Student, Home and Business or Professional)
Take a look at our servers, too!